Looking for something for a specific application? If we don’t currently have it we will do the research and make it for you. Just tell us what you need and we will make it happen.
Click below for more information
Oil Pipeline Drag Reducing Agent
Drag Reducing Agent, can dramatically increase your pipeline flow rate or decrease your energy costs. A Drag Reducing Agent (DRA) is an anti turbulent polymer chemical that when injected into a pipeline (where the fluid is turbulent) can modify the flow regime by reducing the frictional pressure drop along the pipeline length or serve as a pipeline booster. A Drag Reducer acts as a flow improver to pipelines that can either provide an increase in flow (using the same amount of energy) resulting in a much higher throughput, or alternatively maintain the same flow rate whilst using considerably less energy. DRA’s can IMMEDIATELY increase throughput capacity OR save on energy and costs. · · World’s leading flow improver products for oil pipeline transportation · Patented in the USA, UK , Russia and China · Guaranteed success for pipeline transportation of crude, gasoline, diesel, and condensate · Up to 80% of oil flow increase · Up to 70% of pressure reduction · Competitive prices · State-of- art on skid injection units built in Canada · Proven case history in Canada and abroad · A total of 40,000m³ oil flow improver supplied to the global market · 20+ years R&D experience with flow improver formulation and manufacturing The performance of our oil flow improver is 100% guaranteed.
Friction Reducers for Hydraulic Fracturing Operations
We can offer Emulsion Friction Reducer(EFR), Dry Friction Reducer(DFR), Slurry Friction Reducer(SFR) and High-viscosity Friction Reducer(HV-FR). Our DFR is a fast-hydrating, concentrated high-performance dry friction reducer for stimulation fluids in both fresh water and brines with low to higher salinity. With a low dosage (1 to 2 pptg), it reduces friction pressure in excess of 70%. As a solid powder product, DFR has significant logistic and storage benefits. It also has important economic and environmental advantages versus conventional emulsion-based friction reducers. Compared with emulsion-type (ePAM) products, DFR is lower cost per pound of active friction reducer polymer, and also it has no organic solvents or harsh surfactant chemicals. The DFR hydrates rapidly in fresh water and in typical light brine solutions to achieve maximum performance in 2 minutes or less. This is particularly useful for well stimulation where fast product dissolution is required. This dry friction reducer can be fully activated when mixed with fresh water or brines with low to high salinity.
Available in 25 Kg Bag, Supersack, Drum and Bulk.
· Effective friction reduce additive to save pumping power in well stimulations
· Applicable to operations that require rapid product hydration
· Cost-effective replacement of conventional liquid-based FR
· Where shipping less chemical product is desired — DFR-211 has more than twice the active friction reducer concentration as liquid ePAM products
· Use in fresh water and up to higher brine conditions
· Ideal for environmentally sensitive areas
· Compatible with common stimulation fluid additives
· Fast hydration, down to 30 seconds.
· High-efficiency. With a low dosage (1 to 2 pptg), it reduces friction pressure in excess of 70%.
· Cost-effective. Low-treatment cost – low price/pound and use at low dose (1 – 2 pptg).
· Environmentally improved. Contains no organic solvents or surfactant chemicals.
Hydroxyethyl Cellulose (HEC) for oil drilling
Hydroxyethyl cellulose is a kind of non-ionic water- solule polymer ,which is made from natural macromolecular material cellulose through a series of chemical processing .it is a yellowwish or white,odorless and odorless powdery solid material.
In the oil drilling industry, high –viscosity HEC is mainly used as viscosifier in well-completing or finishing fluid; while low-viscosity HEC is mainly used as water loss controller . HEC used as thickener will impart good mobility and stability to various slurries necessary for drilling , completion ,cementing and fracturing operations. In drilling, HEC can increase the sand carrying capability of the slurry and extend the service life of drill bits. In low –solid content completion fluid and cementing fluid. The excellent water loss control performance of HEC can prevent large amount of water in the slurry from entering into the oil reservoir and enhancing the stabilizing capability of the wall of the reservoir.
HEC other uses include paper, textile ,latex additives and wallpaper paste.HEC can be used in pesticide emulsion and suspension formulations as thickener of sprayed emulsion or suspension. HEC can also be used in cleaning agent, polishing, electroplating, printing inks, pesticides, pencil refractories, ceramics, cushion pad, tobacco, welding flux and welding agent. HEC is also used as a barrier to prevent moisture penetration into the powder in the cable.
- High thickening efficiency and wide range of viscosity grades,to get any desired thickening efficiency
- Less insoluble matter, clear and transparent aqueous solution .
- Small viscosity fluctuation
- High purity ,low moisture a content, low ash content.
HEC Product is packed in an inner polyethylene bag reinforced with a 3-ply paper bag, or paper barrel or paper box, net weight is 25kg per bag.
Carboxymethyl Cellulose CMC for drilling fracking
Carboxymethyl Cellulose Sodium (CMC-Na) is a cellulose derivative obtained by chemically modificating the natural cellulose. It is one of the most important water soluble polymers with many advantages that other natural or synthetic glues do not have.
CMC is white and flowing fine powder. It is tasteless, smelless, mould-proof, non-toxic, non-flammable and easily dissolved in water to become transparent viscose solution.
CMC solution has good properties of thickening, adhering, emulsifying, and stabilizing. Membrane forming, moisture-holding, shape-holding, dispersing and anti-enzyme. The solution of CMC can be mixed with dissolvable animal glues, glycerin, sobbitol, Arabic gum, pectin, xanthic gum and dissolvable starch.
|Oil Drilling Grade CMC Technical Data Sheet|
|Indictions/Type||Viscometer Reading at 600r/min||Fluid Loss|
|Deionized Water||40g/L Saline Water||Saturated Brine|
|Super-High Viscosity Oil Drilling Grade CMC Technical Data Sheet|
|1% Broofield Viscosity
|Degree of Substitution
|Loss on Drying(%)|
Why choose us?
- Excellent temperature and salt resistance.
- Less influence from mould.
- Stable characteristics and prolong shelf life.
- Disperse easily in water base drilling fluid.
- Can be used in any drilling fluids ranging from fresh water to saline water.
- Prevent fluid flow into pores and cracks. Being used as fracturing fluid can control the losses due to the fluid flow-into the borehole.
- Be used as fracturing agent for oil production. Provide fracturing fluid sand suspension effect.
- 25kg/bag, packed in kraft paper bag with one ply PE bag inside or packing with woven bags
Viscosity Reducer (For oilfield Emulsion)
- Reduce the viscosity of oilfield emulsions by up to 99.99%
- Increase the heavy crude production by 50 – 200%
- Ideal for emulsion gathering lines, steam production and SAGD wells
|pH||9.0（5% aqueous at 20°C)|
|Flash point||> 95°C|
|Viscosity reduction for produced emulsion||80 – 99.99% (dosage 0.3 -0.5%)|
|Salinity-Resistance||＜ 100, 000 mg/L NaCl|
- Ideal for crude oils at API <15
- Minimum water cut in the crudes to be treated: >1%
- Viscosity reduction 80-99.9% can be achieved within 30 minutes
- Water is automatically separated in most cases
- No side effects for downstream demulsification process
Appearance: homogenous liquid
Flash Point >95.0″C (Closed-cup method)
pH Value: 9.0 (25″C, 50g/L)
Solubility: readily soluble in water
Density/Relative 1. 13(20. 0·C)
Viscosity: 18.87mm2/s. (20°C, kinematic viscosity)
|Component||CAS No.||Concentration, Weight%|
|Petroleum sodium sulfonate||85711-69-9||10-20%|
|Fatty alcohol-polyoxyethylene ether||/||10-20%|
|Inorganic nanometer additive||/||Balance|
white or light yellow liquid
oil resistant rate
volume of bubble(stirring method)
half foam life period
Place of Origin: Shandong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: SWEA
- Model Number: SW-300
- Appearance: white or light yellow liquid
- Product name: foamer agent
- oil resistant rate: 70%
- volume of bubble(stirring method): ≥450ml
- half foam life: ≥120min
- PH: 6-8
- State of Matter: liquid
Demulsifiers are key components of production formulations which enable the quick separation of produced water from oil.
Separating oil from water can be very time critical due to short residence time. SWEA offers a wide variety of demulsiﬁers from different chemical classes to help our customers make tailor-made, high-performance formulations.
Pour Point Depressants/Viscosity Index Remover
Pour point depressants are used to allow the use of petroleum based mineral oils at lower temperatures. The lowest temperature at which a fuel or oil will pour is called a pour point. Wax crystals, which form at lower temperatures, may interfere with lubrication of mechanical equipment. High-quality pour point depressants can lower a pour point of an oil additive by as much as 40°C.
|Ingredient||CAS No.||Content ( Wt%)|
|Ethylene vinyl acetate copolymer||24937-78-8||15 – 20|
|Poly(vinyl acetate-2-ethylhexyl acrylate)||25067-02-1||15 – 20|
|Proprietary solvent||Proprietary||0.5 – 2.0|
|Proprietary co-solvent||Proprietary||0.5 – 2.0|
- Appearance Free-flow white slurry
- Hazardous rating Non-regulated, non-flammable
- Specific Gravity 0.95 ± 0.05
- Flash Point > 63°C
- Freezing Point < – 40°C
PPD depression 10°C – 30°C @ 50-200ppm
- World’s only PPD that remains highly flowable at < -40°C at 30% activity
- High-performance with pour point depression
- Activity > 30% (comparatively, market products are only 5% active). This is an improvement that allows for significant product saving and ease for application.
- The market products usually gel at room temperature. Whereas, ours remains flowable at –40°C. This is a beneficially feature for oil transporters especially in cold regions.
- This product is selective, yet normally offers 6 times more efficiency as opposed to those of market products.
The following information would enable us to predict whether and how well our PPD would work.
- Wax content
- Pour point
- Viscosity – temperature cu
- Water cut
- Operational temperature
- Wax precipitation point
- Operational temperature